$360 Ultimate Re-Entry
$500,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
Flight A of the Ultimate Re-Entry event is still moving along with registration open but there is another option if players want to start fresh. Flight B is underway in the Event Center with the second of eight flights.
This tournament has a $360 buy-in and a $500,000 guaranteed prize pool with a twist on the best-stack-forward concept. Players may enter any or all of the flights, even if they already advanced. If players bag in multiple flights, they will play their biggest on Day 2 and earn a $2,500 for all other stacks.
In addition, all starting flights will play down to the money so all Day 2 returns will already set to cash. Each flight will come to an end when 10% of the starting field, rounding down, remain.
They will sit down to 15,000 starting stacks, 30-minute levels, and a big blind ante structure. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until 11:45 this evening to give players plenty of chances to make it down to the Event Center to take a shot.
Action is underway and we’ll be here the entire time.
- $500,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 13
- 10% of each flight’s field, rounded down, will advance to Day 2
- All Day 2 players will be in the money
- Players surviving more than one Day 1 flight will receive a $2,500 cash payout for each lesser multiple chip stack
- Event 1 Structure Sheet