$150 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$50,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The second and final starting day in Event 20, a $150 re-entry tournament with $50,000 guaranteed, begins shortly. Yesterday’s play saw 23 advance from 165 starting. Ignas Jasinevicius bagged tops with 449,000 chips and he’s looking down at the rest of the field.
Flight B players look to best Jasinevicius and they’re set to take their seats to 15,000 chips and log 14, 30-minute levels. Those who advance join the 23 from Flight A for Day 2 tomorrow at 5pm.
Here are the details:
5PM: Event 20 Day 1B – $150 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
- $50,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips with 30-minute levels
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 20 Structure Sheet
We will post the prize pool as well as the complete Day 2 chip counts and table draws after play wraps.