$350 Deep Stack No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$150,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The calendar is rolling towards the summer months which means it’s time for the May Deep Stack Poker Series to lead us into Memorial Day weekend. But that is more than a week away and we have seven nice tournaments between now and then.
We’re kicking off the series with one of three multi-day tournaments. Event 1 has a $350 buy-in with a $150,000 guaranteed prize pool and three starting flights. The stacks are 30,000 deep and the slow structure runs 40-minute levels throughout the opening flights.
Also, the entire series will feature the “BB ante” format that has become so popular. It speeds up the game and makes it more enjoyable for all. If you have any questions about the procedure and how it works, feel free to stop into the poker room and talk with a floor supervisor, they will answer all.
Flight A is scheduled to play 15 full levels into the evening, with a dinner break around 5:30pm, and survivors will bag up for a Day 2 return on Sunday.
Cards go in the air at 11am and we will be here from start to finish.
- $150,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 30,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 40 minutes
- Levels 16-25 last 60 minutes; Levels 26+ last 90 minutes
- Late registration available until start of Day 2
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- $1,650 Event 4 seat added to 1st place
- Final ten players receive $560 Event 3 seat
- Day 1 will end after Level 15 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 1 Structure Sheet