$360 Ultimate Re-Entry
$500,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The first day of the 2019 Seminole Hard Rock Lucky Hearts Poker Open was a success and we expect even bigger things as we head into the first weekend.
The first two flights of the Ultimate Re-Entry event drew exactly 900 entries to put the field only 767 away from hitting the $500,000 guaranteed prize pool mark and they should get there sometime this evening. Today we have the next two flights of the $360 buy-in tournament with four more to go after.
Event 1 is a best-stack-forward tournament which allows players to enter any and all the flights they wish. If they advance more than one stack, they will play their biggest on Day 2 and receive a $2,500 multi-stack payout for their smaller stacks. We have five players already accomplish that feat including chip leader Frankie Flowers.
Players start their day with a 15,000 stack and 30-minute levels. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 13 at 5:45pm. Each starting flight will play down to the last 10% of the field, rounding down, and all those players will be in the money as they move on to Day 2 on Monday.
It will be a busy day in the Event Center as we cruise towards the first big guarantee of the series.
- $500,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 13
- 10% of each flight’s field, rounded down, will advance to Day 2
- All Day 2 players will be in the money
- Players surviving more than one Day 1 flight will receive a $2,500 cash payout for each lesser multiple chip stack
- Event 1 Structure Sheet