$400 Deep Stack No Limit Hold’em
$500,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
We’ve hit the midpoint of SHRPO Event 1 with three flights locked down and three more to go. Flight D is the fourth in line and it will build on an already successful tournament. The $400 Deep Stack No Limit Hold’em event already surpassed its $500,000 guarantee with sights now set on a seven-digit prize pool.
Players start with 20,000 deep stacks and all Day 1 levels last 30 minutes with an increase to 40 minutes for Day 2. Late registration is available until the start of Level 9 with a single re-entry option available during that time.
Flight D will continue into the evening until 12.5% of the field remains, those players advancing to Day 2 on Sunday at 1 pm in the money.
- $500,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (10:30pm)
- Single re-entry per flight
- Day 1 will end when field reaches 12.5%
- Event 1 Structure Sheet