$570 Deep Stack No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$1,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The first Saturday of the series is here and it will be a big one. The Event Center will be packed throughout the day with most of it filled with Event 1 players. The $570 buy-in tournament has already drawn 1,522 entries over the first four flights to put it only 478 away from hitting the $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool. It should not take too long to get there.
As with the previous flights, entrants will start out with 20,000 stacks out front and they’ll play 30-minute levels throughout the day. Late registration is open for Flight E until the start of Level 9 at 3:30pm and they re-enter as often as necessary until then. Their day will come to an end after Level 14 and survivors will return tomorrow with the other 210 who already booked a seat for the return.
It will be a fun day of poker in the Event Center and we’ll keep you up to date from start to finish.
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 1 Structure Sheet