Escalator VII Series Event 4
$600 No-Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$400,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Flight D of Escalator VII Event 4 is underway. The tournament is a $600 No-Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry) with six starting flights and a $400,000 guaranteed prize pool.
Players start with 30,000 in chips and all levels last 30 minutes on Day 1. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 10:30 p.m. They will play down to the last 12.5% of the field and players with chips will return Sunday for Day 2 at 12 p.m. noon in the money.
- $400,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 30,000 in chips
- 30-minute levels on Day 1; 40-minute levels on Day 2
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (10:30 p.m.)
- Flight D will end when the field reaches 12.5%
- Structure Sheet