$1,100 No Limit Hold’em Shootout (Freeze-out)
Level 1: 25/50
We’ve been talking about it since it hit the schedule but now it’s time to get it done. The first ever SHRPO Shootout gets underway in a few moments and we expect a fun event.
For those new to the format, Shootouts play like a bunch of Sit N Go’s running at the same time. Unlike most tournaments, tables will not break and players will not move as the field shrinks. The goal for each player to be the last one at their starting table, holding all the chips. That is what’s needed to move onto the final table tomorrow.
The tournament is capped at 100 players so we expect ten tables of ten-handed action. All players start with 15,000 in chips and 30-minute level until they conquer all their foes. There is late registration available until 5:15pm but we hope to sell out long before then.
Everyone who wins their table today will return tomorrow for the final table at 2pm.
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Late registration is available until start of Level 5
- Tournament is limited to 100 players
- This is a 10-handed shootout, table winners advance to Day 2
- Day 1 will conclude once all tables have finished
- Event 16 Structure Sheet