$1,650 Purple Chip Bounty No Limit Hold’em (Single Re-Entry)
Level 1: 25/50
While the ballroom is full with Event 11 players and the Event 9 restart, a big buy-in bounty tournament is kicking off in the meeting room across the hall.
Event 12 is a $1,650 buy-in Purple Chip Bounty tournament with a $100,000 guaranteed prize pool. Each player has a price on their head and they can earn a $500 cash chip for each opponent they knock out.
They begin with 12,000 starting stacks and the first ten levels last 30 minutes each. Late registration will close at the start of Level 11 and they will switch over to 40-minute levels. Players have single re-entry option during that time if they lose their first stack.
This is a two-day tournament and play will conclude at the end of Level 16 with the survivors returning tomorrow at 2pm.
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 12,000 in chips
- 30-minute Levels 1-10; 40-minute Levels 11+
- Late registration/single re-entry available until start of Level 11
- Day 1 will end after Level 16 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 12 Structure Sheet