The Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open is our biggest series of the year and we cap it off with the Big 4 tournaments. The headliner is the SHRPO Championship and we have players coming from around the world to play it.
This is the seventh year of the Championship and the list of previous winners is impressive with some great players:
2013 – Blair Hinkle
2014 – Dan Colman
2015 – Omar Zazay
2016 – Jason Koon
2017 – Martin Kozlov
2018 – Brandon Eisen
2019 – ?????
The $5,250 buy-in Championship has a huge $3,000,000 guaranteed prize pool and it will award a lot of money. We will crown our champion on August 13 in front of the Poker Night in America live-stream cameras when the Big 4 final tables play out.
There are two starting flights; one on Friday at 11 am and the second on Saturday at 11 am. Players will sit down to 40,000 starting stacks and play one-hour levels until 27 players remain. At that point, levels will increase to 90 minutes and remain that way until only two players remain. Late registration is available until the start of Level 9 at 9 pm and players may only re-enter one time in the Championship.
We are less than 24 hours away from kicking off the Championship as we move into Big 4 weekend to close out a great series.
- $3,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 40,000 in chips
- Levels last 60 minutes until 27 players remain
- At 27 players, 90-minute levels until heads-up
- Late registration/single re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Players are allowed to enter the event a maximum of TWO times
- Day 1 will end after Level 10 or Tournament Director discretion
- Championship Structure Sheet