$1,100 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$100,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
In the shadow of the huge $360/$1,000,000 guarantee bubble, Event 7 of the Rock ‘N’ Roll Poker Open kicked off in the back of the Hard Rock Event Center. Freshly underway (began at 3pm) and awarding a trophy, Event 7 is a $1,100 buy-in No Limit Hold’em Re-entry tournament. It boasts 15,000 starting chips, 30-minute levels and is structured to play to completion during the early morning hours of Monday.
Here are the details:
3PM: Event 7 – $1,100 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Late registration/single re-entry available until start of Level 9
- This is a one-day tournament and plays until completion
- Event 7 Structure Sheet
With a $1,367,400 prize pool up for grabs in the $360/$1,000,000 guarantee, much of our live reporting efforts will be concentrated there. For the $1,100, we’ll provide the prize pool when final, the final table seating chart when they get there and the complete results along with a final report and winner photo when action concludes.
Good luck, $1,100 players!