$25,500 High Roller No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
Level 1: 200/500 with a 50 ante
Total Entries: 24
The Seminole Hard Rock Poker Showdown High Roller is just moments away from kicking off. One of the series highlights, the $25,500 buy-in tournament boasts a $1,000,000 guarantee and is expected to draw some of the game’s top brass.
Players begin with 100,000 chips and are set to log 40-, 60- and 90-minute levels as the tournament progresses. Late registration and re-entry are available until the start of Level 13 with Day 1 expected to wrap at the eight-handed final table.
2PM: Event 27 Day 1- $25,500 High Roller No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 100,000 in chips
- Levels 1-12 will last 40 minutes; Level 13+ will last 60 minutes
- Final table levels will last 90 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 13
- Day 1 will end when 8 players remain or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 27 Structure Sheet
Updates throughout the day will be available right here SHRPO.com.