$3,500 WPT RRPO Championship (Re-Entry)
$2,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The preliminary events are in the books, the day off is complete, and now it is time to roll out the 2019 WPT Seminole Hard Rock “Rock ‘N’ Roll Poker Open” in the Seminole Ballroom.
The big $3,500 buy-in tournament on the schedule kicks off at 11 am with the first of two flights as the field toward its $2,000,000 guaranteed prize pool.
Players will start out with 40,000 deep deep stacks and levels last 60 minutes for Day 1 and Day 2. They increase to 90 minutes on Day 3 as the remaining players vie for the WPT final table. Late registration is available until the start of 9 at 9:15pm with unlimited re-entries available during that time.
There is also a 90-minute dinner break at 5:30 pm and Day 1A will come to an end after Level 10, those with chips will return on Sunday at noon for Day 2.
It will be a busy day in the Seminole Ballroom with the Championship underway and five more satellites.
- $2,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 40,000 in chips
- Day 1 and 2 levels last 60 minutes; Day 3 levels last 90 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 10 or Tournament Director discretion
- Championship Structure Sheet