$400 Deep Stack NLH (Re-Entry)
$2,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The 2023 Rock ‘N’ Roll Poker Open is ready to get underway and we are kicking off things in a massive way. The series opener is a $400 Deep Stack with a huge $2,000,000 guaranteed prize pool and eight starting flights between now and Saturday evening.
We anticipate a packed house all weekend, so get down here early and book your Day 2 seat.
Players start with 20K deep stack and all Day 1 levels last 30 minutes, increasing to 40 on Day 2 and 60 from Level 24 through the end. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 2:30 pm.
Flight A (and all the others) will continue until only 10% of the field remains and they will move on to Day 2 on Sunday at 1 pm in the money.
- $2,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Levels 24+ last 60 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (2:30pm)
- Day 1 will end when field reaches 10%
- Event 1 Structure Sheet