The Fun in the Sun Poker Open ran December 26-30 closing out 2017 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida. The series boasted six primary events headlined by the $50,000 guaranteed Main Event. The closer drew 197 entries and, in the end, was won by Bill Farnan for $21,848.
Here’s a look back at each of the numbered events along with a link to their live reporting logs:
- Event 1 ($250 Big Stack RE): Steven Bennett — $15,133
- Event 2 ($130 Deep Stack Turbo RE): Steve Olivier — $5,126
- Event 3 ($350 Black Chip Bounty RE): Paul Freedman — $7,405
- Event 4 ($250 Big Stack RE): Julian Gallo — $4,800
- Event 5 ($130 Deep Stack Turbo RE): Dani Dayan — $3,205
- Event 6 ($560 Main Event RE): Bill Farnan — $21,848
Next up for the Seminole Hard Rock is the Lucky Hearts Poker Open beginning January 10 followed by the Escalator II Series beginning February 21.
Thank you for playing at the Hard Rock! #RockOn