$5,250 SHRPO Championship
$3,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure | Payouts
Level 11: 1,500/2,500 with a 2,500 ante
Players Remaining: 372 of 1,180
The field is locked into place for the 2021 Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open Championship with 1,180 entries over the two starting flights. Now they begin the process of coming together and working their way down to a winner.
But first, they have to survive Day 2.
We have 372 players returning with two-time WSOP bracelet winner Chance Kornuth leading the way. Fellow high roller Sean Perry sits in second place with Tyler Rueger, Jake Daniels, and Jason Obinger rounding out the top five and another high roller, Nick Petrangelo in tenth.
The first order of business will be getting the field into the money. The last 148 players will earn some Championship money and the bubble should get here around the dinner break.
Cards go back in the air at noon and they will play 10 full, 60-minute levels before bagging for Day 3 tomorrow at noon.
Top 10 returning stacks:
- Chance Kornuth – 454,500 (182 bb)
- Sean Perry – 418,500 (167 bb)
- Tyler Rueger – 353,500 (141 bb)
- Jake Daniels – 346,500 (139 bb)
- Jason Obinger – 337,000 (135 bb)
- Ian O’Hara – 336,500 (135 bb)
- Luke Brereton – 325,500 (130 bb)
- Lanh Pham – 323,000 (129 bb)
- Justin Liberto – 315,500 (126 bb)
- Nick Petrangelo – 315,000 (126 bb)