$3,500 WPT Poker Showdown Championship
$3,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/200 with a 200 ante
We made it through the preliminary events and kick off the series headliner when the $3,500 WPT Poker Showdown Championship starts at 11 am with Flight A. The tournament has a huge $3,000,000 guaranteed prize pool that will likely be smashed during the final flight later tomorrow.
Players start with 50K in their stack and all levels last 60 minutes for Days 1 and 2, increasing to 60 minutes on Day 3 and 90 when 40 players remain. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 9:15 pm.
It will be an exciting few days in the Grand Ballroom and we can’t wait to see our old friends and make some new ones.
- $3,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 50,000 in chips
- Day 1 & Day 2 levels will last 60 minutes each.
- Day 3 Levels will be 60 minutes until 40 players remain, then go to 90-minute levels.
- Day 4 Levels will be 90 minutes until players reach six players
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (9:15pm)
- Day 1 will end after Level 10
- Championship Structure Sheet