$3,500 LHPO Championship
$2,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/200 with a 200 ante
The preliminaries are out of the way and now we roll out the headliner of the series with Day 1A of the 2023 Lucky Hearts Poker Open Championship. Action gets underway for the $3,5000 buy-in tournament at 11 am with a deep, slow structure and a $2,000,000 guaranteed prize pool.
Players start with 50,000 in their stacks and all levels last 60 minutes for Days 1 and 2. They increase to 90 minutes when 40 players remain and stay that way until the tournament is heads-up. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 9:15 pm.
Day 1A will play ten full levels and survivors will return on Sunday at noon for Day 2 along with those who make it through Day 1B.
It is going to be a great weekend with a lot of big prizes.
- $2,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 50,000 in chips
- Day 1 & 2 levels last 60 minutes
- Levels increase to 90 minutes when 40 players remain
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (9:15pm)
- Day 1 will end after Level 10
- Championship Structure Sheet