$5,250 SHRPO Championship
$3,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/200 with a 200 ante
The preliminary tournaments are in the books and we are rolling into the final weekend of the series by kicking off the Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open Championship with Day 1A at 11 am. The $5,250 buy-in tournament features a $3,000,000 guaranteed prize pool with two starting days and four days of play.
Championship players start with 40,000 deep stacks and levels last 60 minutes each until the tournament reaches the last three tables when they increase to 90 minutes. Late registration is available until the start of Level 9 at 9:15 pm with a single re-entry available per day.
Day 1 will come to an end after Level 10 and survivors will bag their chips for a Day 2 return on Sunday at noon.
This is just the beginning of a great weekend and we’ll close it out by awarding the new SHRPO Championship trophy on Tuesday.
- $3,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 40,000 in chips
- Levels last 60 minutes until 27 players remain then 90 minutes until heads-up
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (9:15pm)
- Single re-entry per day
- Day 1 will come to an end after Level 10
- Championship Structure Sheet