$3,500 WPT Lucky Hearts Poker Open Championship
$2,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The first week of the 2020 Seminole Hard Rock Lucky Hearts Poker Open wrapped up with 17 preliminary trophies awarded as we roll into the final weekend. But now it’s time for the headliner.
The WPT Lucky Hearts Poker Open Championship kicks off this morning at 11 am in the Seminole Ballroom and it will be an exceptionally talented field. Our local regulars will mix with out-of-town pros with everyone looking to put their name on the WPT Champions Cup.
Championship players will start with 40,000 stacks and levels will last 60 minutes on both Day 1 and Day 2. Levels will increase to 90 minutes for Day 3 and 4 with 60-minute levels at the six-handed final table.
Late registration is available until the start of Level 9 at 9:15 pm with unlimited re-entries available. Day 1 will come to an end after Level 10 and survivors will bag up for a Day 2 return on Sunday.
Cards fly at 11 am for the first of two starting flights and it will be a great way to finish up the series.
- $2,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 40,000 in chips
- Day 1 & 2 levels last 60 minutes; Day 3 & 4 last 90 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 10 or Tournament Director discretion
- Championship Structure Sheet