$3,500 WPT Poker Showdown Championship
$3,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/200 with a 200 ante
The 2022 WPT Poker Showdown Championship had a great opening day with 970 entries surpassing the $3,000,000 guarantee and today we will add to the prize pool with the last flight starting at 11 am. The $3,500 buy-in tournament will draw a huge crowd on a Saturday and we’re excited to see what milestone they reach.
Championship players start with 50,000 deep stacks and all levels last 60 minutes on Days 1 and 2 going up to 90 when 40 players remain. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 9:15 pm.
The flight will come to an end after Level 10 and survivors will return tomorrow at noon for Day 2.
We expect a huge group of players today, come on down and take a seat!
- $3,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 50,000 in chips
- Day 1 & 2 levels last 60 minutes
- Day 3 levels last 60 minutes until 40 players remain then go to 90 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (9:15pm)
- Day 1 will end after Level 10
- Championship Structure Sheet