$3,500 LHPO Championship
$2,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/200 with a 200 ante
Flight B of the LHPO Championship gets underway at 11 am after a very successful first flight yesterday. The $3,500 buy-in tournament drew 802 entries on Friday to turn the $2,000,000 guarantee into a prize pool worth more than $2.5 million with a busy Saturday expected.
Championship players start with 50,000 out front and levela last 60 minutes for Days 1 and 2, then up to 90 minutes when 40 players remain. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 9:15 pm and they have a 90-minute dinner break starting at 5:30 pm.
Flight B will play ten levels before survivors bag their chips for a Day 2 return on Sunday at noon.
- $2,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 50,000 in chips
- Day 1 & 2 levels last 60 minutes
- Levels increasing to 90 minutes when 40 players remain
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (9:15pm)
- Day 1 will end after Level 10
- Championship Structure Sheet