The starting flights are complete and now it is time to gather all remaining players together in one place at one time. The 2019 WPT Seminole Hard Rock “Rock ‘N’ Roll Poker Open” Championship drew 988 entries to create the biggest field for a RRPO Championship. They flew past the $2,000,000 guaranteed prize pool and put $3,161,600 up for grabs.
Of those 988 starters, 386 players booked a seat into the Day 2 return. Audrius Stakelis stormed ahead late last night and bagged 408,000 for the returning chip lead. There is a lot of talent trying to catch him including Jason Wandling, Howard Mash, James Calderaro, and Carlos Guerrero all sitting in the top ten.
Day 2 is scheduled to play another 10 levels at one hour a pop with a dinner break after Level 16. Anyone still around after Level 20 will return tomorrow for Day 3 at noon when levels increase to 90 minutes.
Cards go back in the air at the top of the hour and we will bring the action all day long.
- Audrius Stakelis – 408,000 (272 bb)
- Jason Wandling – 405,500 (270 bb)
- Howard Mash – 331,500 (221 bb)
- Wagner Wysotchanski – 329,000 (219 bb)
- James Calderaro – 321,500 (214 bb)
- Nathan Watson – 288,000 (192 bb)
- Carlos Guerrero – 279,500 (186 bb)
- Nitis Udornpim – 273,500 (182 bb)
- Nicholas Tanner – 269,000 (179 bb)
- Greg Levine – 264,500 (176 bb)