$3,500 WPT Showdown Championship
$3,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure | Payouts
Level 11: 600/1,200 with 200 ante
Players Remaining: 480 of 1,309
The starting flights are complete and the next WPT Poker Showdown Champions will be someone in the Event Center this afternoon. The Championship drew 1,309 entries with 480 players surviving to make Day 2. They will come together as one this afternoon and begin the process of playing down.
Uri Kadosh put together the biggest bag from Flight A and his lead held for his return today. Robert Transue was an early leader as well and stuck around with the second biggest returning stack. Eric Afriat, 2014 WPT Poker Showdown Champ, returns in the top ten along with Ryan Olisar and Paul Snead.
The first order of business will be making the money with 480 players vying for 164 payout spots. The money bubble should hit around dinner time, either right before or right after.
The structure continues with 60-minute levels today and they will switch up to 90-minute levels tomorrow. The Championship will play ten more full levels and those with chips at that time will bag them up to return tomorrow for Day 3.
Action kicks off at noon and we will be here all day long.
Top ten returning stacks:
- Uri Kadosh – 245,500 (205 bb)
- Robert Transue – 239,500 (200 bb)
- Nguyet Kim Dao – 237,300 (198 bb)
- Josh Rittenberg – 235,800 (197 bb)
- Eric Afriat – 222,500 (185 bb)
- Paul Snead – 220,000 (183 bb)
- Andrew Wilmot – 218,400 (182 bb)
- Ryan Olisar – 214,600 (179 bb)
- Montgomery Cole – 207,000 (173 bb)
- Joel Brink – 205,000 (171 bb)