$360 Ultimate Re-Entry No Limit Hold’em
$500,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 25/50
We are still running strong in Flight A of the Ultimate Re-Entry event even as we kick off the second flight of the tournament. Registration will close for Flight A at 5:45pm but some players will opt to fire their next bullet into the evening session with more time to run it up.
The Ultimate Re-Entry format rewards players for advancing more than one stack to Day 2 on Sunday. They are allowed to play as many of the eight flights as they wish and they will pick up a $2,500 Multi-stack award if they survive more than once. Their smallest stack(s) will be pulled out of play, they will earn a $2,500 cashout each one removed, and play their biggest stack on Day 2.
Each flight will also play down to the money before stopping action. Everyone advancing to Day 2 will already be in the money and the bubble will burst when 10% (rounding down) remain in each starting flight.
Everyone will start with 15,000 out front and each flight will run 30-minute levels. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 13 at 11:45pm and they will continue playing until all remaining players are in the money.
Cards go in the air at 5pm and we’ll stay on top of them the entire way.
- $500,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 13
- 10% of each flight’s field, rounded down, will advance to Day 2
- All Day 2 players will be in the money
- Players surviving more than one Day 1 flight will receive a $2,500 cash payout for each lesser multiple chip stack
- Ultimate Re-Entry Structure Sheet