Level 23 comes to an end, and the players take a 40-minute dinner break. Action is scheduled to resume at 8:20 pm.
With 77 players remaining from a field of 3,229, the average chip stack is about 840,000 (28 big blinds). The field is in the money, with the remaining players guaranteed at least $2,995 each.
A scan of the field during the dinner break turned up six players with at least 1.5 million, creating an unofficial leaderboard:
1. Raminder Singh – 2,940,000 (98 bb)
2. Sean Remz – 2,440,000 (81 bb)
3. Leroy Grant – 2,155,000 (72 bb)
4. Kevin Greene – 1,785,000 (60 bb)
5. James Calderaro – 1,685,000 (56 bb)
6. Scott Levitt – 1,585,000 (53 bb)
Kevin Greene and Scott Levitt were both down to just a big blind or two at one point, and both have made comebacks to be among the chipleaders at the Day 2 dinner break.
Action is scheduled to continue tonight until there is a winner or 3:00 am, whichever comes first.