$600 Deep Stack NLH (Single Re-Entry Per Flight)
$300,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The year-long wait is over, now is the time to kick off the 2021 Lucky Hearts Poker Open and we get things underway with a big multi-day tournament running through the weekend. Event 1 is a No Limit Hold’em tournament with a $600 buy-in, $300,000 guaranteed prize pool, and six starting flights.
Flight A kicks off at 10am in the Seminole Ballroom with Flight B tonight at 6pm and two more each on Friday and Saturday. Each flight is capped at 400 unique players so get your spot early.
Players will sit down to 20,000 starting stacks and 30-minute levels on Day 1. Registration will remain open until the start of Level 9 at 2:30pm and players are limited to a single re-entry per flight. The field will continue to play down until only 12.5% remain (rounding up) and they will return for Day 2 on Sunday in the money.
We’re excited to have a big series back in the ballroom, we look forward to catching up with old friends and making some new ones.
- $300,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 8 (2:30pm)
- Single re-entry per flight
- 400 players max per flight
- Day 1 will end when field reaches 12.5%
- Event 1 Structure Sheet