$400 Deep Stack No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$1,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The 2021 Seminole Hard Rock ‘N’ Roll Poker Open gets underway this morning and starting off big. Event 1 of the series has a whopping $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool for a $400 buy-in and we expect a huge crowd to get things going.
For comparison, this tournament drew a Florida state record of 5,018 entries in 2016 for a $1.5 million prize pool.
Players start with 20,000 deep stacks and all Day 1 levels last 30 minutes. Late registration is available until the start of Level 9 at 2:30 pm with unlimited re-entries during that time. Flight A will continue into the evening and come to an end with 10% of the field remains. Those players will bag their chips for a Day 2 return on Sunday in the money.
Flight A gets underway at 10 am with seven more flights to cruise towards the first weekend.
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9 (2:30pm)
- Day 1 will end when 10% of field remains
- Event 1 Structure Sheet