$400 Deep Stack No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$1,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The 2022 Rock ‘N’ Roll Poker is ready to get underway in the Grand Ballroom at 10 am this morning. Kicking things off with a huge opener, Event 1 has a $400 buy-in, a $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool, and eight starting flights between now and Saturday.
Players sit down to 20,000 starting stack, and all Day 1 levels last 30 minutes, increasing to 40 minutes at the start of Day 2. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 2:30 pm.
All flights will play down to the last 10% of their field, and those who survive will return on Sunday for Day 2 in the money.
We are excited for a great series and starting off big.
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Levels 24+ last 60 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (2:30pm)
- Day 1 will end when field reaches 10%
- Event 1 Structure Sheet