$400 Deep Stack NLH (Re-Entry)
$1,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The wait is over and it’s time to kick off the 2019 Seminole Hard Rock “Rock ‘N’ Roll Poker Open”. We are starting off big with Event 1 featuring a huge $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool.
The tournament has a $400 buy-in and eight starting flights between now and Saturday evening. Plenty of chances to enter and spin up a stack for a deep run.
Players will start with 20,000 deep stacks and all Day 1 levels last 30 minutes each. Late registration is available until the start of Level 9 at 3:30 pm with unlimited re-entries available during that time. They will continue playing through Level 14 when all remaining players will bag up their chips for a Day 2 return on Sunday.
It’s sure to be an exciting time over the next two weeks and this will be a great start to the series.
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 1 Structure Sheet