$600 Deep Stack NLH (Re-Entry)
$1,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
Day 2 of the Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open brings another nice slate of games starting with Flight C of the $1,000,000 Guarantee opening tournament. The first two flights combined yesterday to put 669 entries into the tournament for a great start to the series.
We expected a bigger turnout on a Friday afternoon leading into the last two massive fields tomorrow.
Event 1 players sit down to 20,000 starting stacks and all Day 1 levels last 30 minutes long, increasing to 40 minutes on Day 2. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 3:30 pm and Flight C will come to an end after Level 14. Survivors will put their chips in a bag for a Day 2 return on Sunday.
Cards fly at 11 am and we’ll be tracking them all day long.
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 1 Structure Sheet