$360 Ultimate Re-Entry
$500,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
We are at the halfway mark of the Ultimate Re-Entry kickoff event and the crowds will only get bigger as we move deeper into the weekend. The tournament hit the $500,000 early in Flight D and we expect to see a seven-digit prize pool before we are done.
Event 1 is a $360 best-stack-forward tournament which allows players to enter any and all the flights they wish. If they advance more than one stack, they will play their biggest on Day 2 and receive a $2,500 multi-stack payout for their smaller stacks. We have a dozen players who already accomplished that feat including chip leader Frankie Flowers.
Players start their day with a 15,000 stack and 30-minute levels. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 13 at 5:45pm. Each starting flight will play down to the last 10% of the field, rounding down, and all those players will be in the money as they move on to Day 2 on Monday.
Cards go in the air at 11am to start the last half of the tournament.
- $500,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 13
- 10% of each flight’s field, rounded down, will advance to Day 2
- All Day 2 players will be in the money
- Players surviving more than one Day 1 flight will receive a $2,500 cash payout for each lesser multiple chip stack
- Event 1 Structure Sheet