$600 Deep Stack NLH (Re-Entry)
$1,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The first Saturday of the series is here and we expect a packed house throughout the day. The last two flights of Event 1 go at 11 am and 6 pm and the $600 buy-in tournament will hit its $1,000,000 Guarantee early.
The tournament drew a combined 1,606 entries over the first four flights to leave it only 281 shy of the magic number, it should get there well before the first break. From that point forward the prize pool will continue to climb higher until registration on Flight F locks down later tonight.
Players will sit down to 20,000 starting stacks and all Day 1 levels run 30 minutes long, increasing to 40 minutes on Day 2. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 3:30 pm. Flight E will come to a close after Level 14 and survivors will return for Day 2 along with the other 255 players who already booked a spot.
Cards go in the air at 11 am and it will be a fun, busy time in the Event Center.
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 1 Structure Sheet