$360 Ultimate Re-Entry
$500,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
We already have a great turnout for the Ultimate Re-Entry and they will get one step closer to a $1,000,000 prize pool. That will double the guarantee on the tournament and push us near some record numbers before registration closes late Sunday night.
We have more than 2,500 entries so far with registration still open in Flight E and Flight F just getting underway.
Event 1 is a $360 best-stack-forward tournament which allows players to enter any and all the flights they wish. If they advance more than one stack, they will play their biggest on Day 2 and receive a $2,500 multi-stack payout for their smaller stacks. We have a dozen players who already accomplished that feat including chip leader Frankie Flowers.
Players start their day with a 15,000 stack and 30-minute levels. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 13 at 11:45pm. Each starting flight will play down to the last 10% of the field, rounding down, and all those players will be in the money as they move on to Day 2 on Monday.
- $500,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 13
- 10% of each flight’s field, rounded down, will advance to Day 2
- All Day 2 players will be in the money
- Players surviving more than one Day 1 flight will receive a $2,500 cash payout for each lesser multiple chip stack
- Event 1 Structure Sheet