$600 Deep Stack NLH (Re-Entry)
$1,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The wait is over. After a few summer months off from running a major series, we are ready to kick off the premier series at Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood. A brand new month brings the 2019 Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open and we are starting things off with a bang.
Event 1 is the first multi-day tournament on the schedule and the $600 buy-in tournament has a whopping $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool. There are six starting flights with two a day between now and Saturday evening.
Players will sit down to 20,000 starting stacks and all Day 1 levels will last 30 minutes, increasing to 40 minutes on Day 2. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 3:30pm. They will play 14 full levels and survivors will bag up their chips for a Day 2 return on Sunday.
It’s an exciting time and we are ready to go in the Event Center at the top of the hour.
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 1 Structure Sheet