$150 Big Stack No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
Level 1: 50/100
The busy day in the Hard Rock Event Center finishes up with a quick-paced tournament with some added value.
Event 10 is a $150 buy-in Big Stack No Limit Hold’em tournament with a $20,000 guaranteed prize pool and we are adding a $5,250 Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open Championship seat to first place. Someone is going to win a lot of money and they will play in the Championship for the low low price of $150.
Players start out with 15,000 stacks and the levels last 20 minutes from beginning to end. Late registration and re-entries are open until the start of Level 9 at 9:05pm and they will play it down to a champion.
Action kicks off at 6pm to cap off a great day in the Event Center.
- $20,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- $5,250 SHRPO Championship seat added to 1st place
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips and 20-minute levels
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- This is a one-day tournament and plays until completion
- Event 10 Structure Sheet