$150 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$100,000 Guarantee | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The 2018 Seminole Hard Rock “Rock ‘N’ Roll Poker Open” schedule is winding down but we have one more value tournament for you. Event 15 is a $150 buy-in tournament with a $100,000 Guarantee and six starting flights over the next two days. The first three of them run today at 11am, 3pm, and 7pm.
First up, Flight A.
Each entrant will sit down to 15,000 starting stacks and all levels last 30 minutes long. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 8 at 3pm. Flight A will to come a close after Level 14 and survivors will return on Wednesday for Day 2.
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 8
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 15 Structure Sheet