$1,100 Triple Stack No-Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$200,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The second of three flight for RRPO Event 16 gets underway at 11 am in the Event Center and the tournament is already halfway home to its $200,000 after the first. The last two flights run today, with the last at 6 pm, and they will go big.
Players start with 30K triple stacks and all Day 1 levels last 30 minutes, increasing to 40 on Day 2 and 60 in Level 24. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 3:30 pm.
Flight B will continue until 12.5% of the field remains and they will advance to Day 2 tomorrow at 2 pm in the money.
- $200,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 30,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Levels 24+ last 60 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (3:30pm)
- Day 1 will end when field reaches 12.5%
- Event 16 Structure Sheet