$5,000 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$250,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
Today is the busiest on the 2018 Seminole Hard Rock Poker Showdown schedule and the Event Center will be jumping with nine primary and second tournaments. The biggest new event is the popular one-day $5,000 buy-in No Limit Hold’em tournament.
Event 16 has a $250,000 guaranteed prize pool and a structure that will play it down to a winner later this evening. The tournament will also utilize the BB Ante format that has become so popular.
Players will start out with 20,000 stacks and play 30-minute levels. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 11, after the dinner break, around 5:10 this afternoon. Once registration has closed, Event 16 will continue its journey to the next Showdown champion.
Cards fly at 11am and this tournament will be one of the main ones featured today.
- $250,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 11
- This is a one-day tournament and plays until completion
- Event 16 Structure Sheet