$10,000 High Roller Pot-Limit Omaha (Re-Entry)
Level 1: 100/100
A big day gets a little bigger with the start of LHPO Event 20 at 2 pm. That is when we kick off the $10,000 buy-in Pot-Limit Omaha High Roller with a challenging and talented field.
They’ll start with huge 100K stacks and all Day 1 levels last 40 minutes for the two-day tournament, increasing to 90 for the final table. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 10 at 9:30 pm following the one-hour dinner break.
The PLO High Roller will continue playing down to the final table and the nine remaining players will return tomorrow at 2 pm to play for the title.
- Players begin with 100,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 40 minutes
- Final table levels last 90 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 10 (9:30pm)
- Day 1 will end when nine players remain
- Event 20 Structure Sheet