$1,650 Purple Chip Bounty NLH (Re-Entry)
$100,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The clock is ticking down on the series but we have some more big money games for those looking for some action. The second bounty tournament of the day starts at 3pm in the Event Center and it will be nice one.
Event 23 has a $1,650 buy-in with $500 purple chips as a bounty on their heads. They’ll sit down to 20,000 starting stack and the first eight levels will run 30 minutes. Registration and re-entries will close when they return for Level 9 and levels will increase to 40 minutes. Day 1 will come to an end after Level 17 and those with chips will return for Day 2 tomorrow.
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Levels 1-8 last 30 minutes; Levels 8+ last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 17 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 23 Structure Sheet