$1,700 Purple Chip Bounty Six-Max NLH (Re-Entry)
$100,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The Purple Chip Bounty tournament is always a favorite on every schedule and we’re tweaking the next one a little. Event 27 is a $1,700 Purple Chip Bounty with a $100,000 guaranteed prize pool, a two-day structure, but this time we’re making it a six-max format.
They will start with 20K deep stacks and the first 12 levels last 30 minutes, increasing to 40 at the start of Level 13. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 9 pm following the 45-minute dinner break.
Day 1 will end after Level 15 and survivors will return tomorrow at 2 pm to play down to a champ.
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Levels 1-12 levels last 30 minutes; Levels 13+ last 40 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (9:00pm)
- Day 1 will end after Level 15
- Event 27 Structure Sheet