$150 Big Stack No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$20,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The first day of the LHPO series ran out three new tournaments and the third gets underway at 4 pm with a smaller buy-in and healthy prize pool. The $150 Big Stack No Limit Hold’em tournament has a $20,000 guarantee with a one-day format that will award a trophy later this evening.
Players start with 12K big stacks and the first eight levels run for 15 minutes, going up to 20 minutes from Level 9 until the end. Late registration is available until the start of Level 9 at 6:15 pm with unlimited re-entries available should they go bust.
We will hit the highlights along the way and hit them up as they approach the final table.
- $20,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips
- Levels 1-8 last 15 minutes; Level 9+ last 20 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (6:15pm)
- This is a one-day tournament and plays until completion
- Event 3 Structure Sheet