$1,700 Purple Chip Bounty NLH (Single Re-Entry)
$100,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The second new tournament on today’s RRPO schedule will be a big one at 3 pm. Event 8 is a $1,700 Purple Chip Bounty NLH tournament with $500 of each buy-in going towards a bounty on each player’s head. It will juice up the action in the big buy-in game.
Players will sit down to 20,000 starting stacks and levels will last 30 minutes for the first four hours. Late registration is available until the start of Level 9 at 7:30 pm and players are limited to a single re-entry option if they bust their first stack. After registration closes, blind levels will increase to 40 minutes until going up to 60 at the final table.
This is a two-day tournament and all remaining players at the end of Level 17 will bag their chips for a Day 2 return on Monday at 2 pm.
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Levels 1-8 last 30 minutes; Levels 9+ last 40 minutes
- Late registration/SINGLE re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 17 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 8 Structure Sheet