$600 Deep Stack NLH (Re-Entry)
$250,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
We are only a few days away from kicking off the WPT RRPO Championship and we have one last multi-day tournament as a warmup. Event 9 is a $600 buy-in tournament with four starting flights over two days and a $250,000 guaranteed prize pool.
There are two starting flights today at 11 am and 5 pm then two more on Tuesday at the same times with Day 2 set for Wednesday at noon.
Players start with 20,000 deep stacks and all Day 1 levels last 30 minutes, increasing to 40 minutes on Day 2. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 3:30 pm and Flight A will come to an end after Level 14. Anyone still in the game will bag up their chips for a Day 2 return.
Cards fly at 11 am and we will have some highlights throughout their day while we concentrate coverage on Day 3 of Event 1 and the Purple Chip Bounty.
- $250,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 9 Structure Sheet