$25,500 High Roller NLH (Re-Entry)
Level 1: 500/1,000 with a 1,000 ante
The biggest buy-in tournament on the LHPO schedule gets under way at noon with the $25,500 High Roller event. It will be a smaller crowd of players but some of the best in the game.
They’ll sit down to 100K stacks and all levels last 40 minutes until they increase to 90 at the final table. Late registration and re-entries are available until the start of Level 10 at 8 pm following the 90-minute dinner break.
They will play down to the final table and those nine will return tomorrow at noon to find our High Roller champ.
- Players begin with 100,000 in chips
- Levels last 40 minutes; Final table levels last 90 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 10 (8:00pm)
- Day 1 will end when nine players remain
- High Roller Structure Sheet