$25,500 High Roller (Re-Entry)
$1,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 500/1,000 with a 1,000 ante
While the RRPO Championship is the headliner of the series, the High Roller is also a huge spot on the schedule. It rolls out today at noon with a $25,500 buy-in and $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool.
Players start with 100,000 stacks out front and all Day 1 levels last 40 minutes going up to an hour on Day 2. Late registration is available until the start of Level 10 at 8 pm and players may re-enter as often as they wish.
Day 1 will continue into the evening and come to an end when nine players remain to form the final table that will play out on Tuesday.
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 100,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 40 minutes; Final table levels last 60 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 10 (8:00pm)
- Day 1 will end when 9 players remain
- High Roller Structure Sheet