$25,500 High Roller NLH (Re-Entry)
$1,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 500/1,000 with a 1,000 ante
The WPT LHPO Championship is moving on to Day 3 with only 54 players. That means we have a lot of players looking for more action and none is bigger than our $25K High Roller kicking off at noon.
The two-day tournament has a $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool and a lot of interest from the big names in South Florida.
High Rollers will start with 100,000 stacks and play 40-minute levels. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 10 at 8 pm following the 90-minute dinner break. They’ll return and continue playing until the eight-handed final table is set for tomorrow.
We expect a very talented field this afternoon and look forward to seeing who makes a big splash.
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 100,000 in chips and 40-minute levels
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 10
- Day 1 will end when 8 players remain or Tournament Director discretion
- High Roller Structure Sheet