$25,500 High Roller (Re-Entry)
$1,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 200/400 with a 400 ante
While the WPT Seminole Hard Rock Poker Showdown Championship is playing down in the Event Center, we have a talented group of players about to sit down in the Meeting Room. The smaller venue will host the High Roller event, a comfortable environment for those in the biggest buy-in tournament on the schedule.
The High Roller has a $25,500 buy-in and features a $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool. It has a deep, slow two-day structure and will utilize a “big blind ante” format where the ante is paid for the entire table by the player in the big blind.
Entrants will sit down to huge 100,000 stacks and play 40-minute levels until they reach the final table when the tournament will go to 60-minute levels. Late registration is available until the start of Level 10 at 9:30pm and Day 1 will conclude after Level 14. Those with chips will bag them up and return tomorrow to play it out.
Action gets underway at 2pm and we will bring you all the action.
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 100,000 in chips and 40-minute levels
- Final table levels will last 60 minutes; heads-up last 30 minutes
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 10
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or Tournament Director discretion
- High Roller Structure Sheet