$25,500 High Roller No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
Level 16: 6,000/12,000 with a 2,000 Ante
Players Remaining: 29 of 116
As expected with a tournament featuring a $25,500 buy-in, the field was tough and filled with some of the best players in the world. The 116 entries created the biggest $25K High Roller field in Seminole Hard Rock Poker history and we have 29 returning today.
They pushed the prize pool over the $1,000,000 Guarantee and locked in at $2.9 million. The last 16 players earning a piece and the High Roller champion banking $794,600.
Poker pro, and former SHRP champ, Jonathan Little returns with a healthy lead but there are no soft spots among the 29 players. Little is followed by eight-time WSOP bracelet winner Erik Seidel, Jake Schindler, and Seminole Hard Rock Poker team member Loni Harwood.
The stacks are deep and the structure is slow. These top players will have every chance to showcase their talent this afternoon.
Top ten returning stacks:
- Jonathan Little – 750,000 (63 bb)
- Erik Seidel – 657,000 (55 bb)
- Jake Schindler – 651,000 (54 bb)
- Loni Harwood – 639,000 (53 bb)
- Bryn Kenney – 619,000 (52 bb)
- Grayson Ramage – 606,000 (51 bb)
- Anthony Spinella – 599,000 (50 bb)
- Rainer Kempe – 582,000 (49 bb)
- David Cohen – 453,000 (38 bb)
- Justin Bonomo – 445,000 (37 bb)